This Autumn, you can choose between two Residency Programmes for performance makers & writers working in and across all creative contexts:
- 10-week Creative Space (from 3 October to 11 December 2022)
- Month of Making (from 31 October to 4 December 2022)
These programmes encourage rawness, risk and reflection, and ensures that everyone’s work will be respected and supported equally.
Both programmes include:
- Group Meetings with fellow performance makers, facilitated by Caroline Salem. Exact dates and time to be scheduled to suit all participants
- 1:1 Creative Mentoring Sessions online with Caroline Salem
- OPTIONAL studio sessions at Space Clarence Mews, scheduled in advance
- Sharing Events with other companies/makers on the programme. The audiences will be invited by the artists who are sharing their work.
We are offering both ‘Virtual’ and ‘In-person’ options
Applications are considered, and places offered, on a rolling basis, so apply ASAP. Follow links above for more info about each programme. Do get in touch for any questions!